Yoga on the Lawn
Currently, classes are being held in Alden on the St. John’s School lawn, by the garden. You can park in the school lot.
The following classes will run until the end of August:
- Mondays 8am – Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Tuesdays 7pm – Restorative Yoga
- Wednesdays 7pm – Vinyasa Flow Yoga *beginning 8/5*
- Thursdays 7:30am – Power Yoga
- Thursdays 9am – Yoga Fundamentals
- Make sure you register in advance!
- The Covid-19 Screening Questions at registration are your statement of good health and safety.
- In the event of rain, the class will be canceled (you will get a text or email notification) and you will be rescheduled to the following week. (You will also have the option to cancel.)
- Bring a yoga mat and a water bottle to classes with you. (We are not able to offer mat rentals at this time.)
- Please place your mat at least 6 feet apart from others (unless you live in the same household) and maintain physical distancing.
Kaitlyn became a certified yoga instructor through ULU Yoga and immersed herself in a 200-hour multi-style training in Thailand before bringing her experience back home to share. Recently she has been completing her advanced 300-hour course with ULU Yoga to further her knowledge. When instructing yoga, she offers a unique style that showcases multiple cultures while catering to everyone’s individual needs. She has a passion of travel and love for being active in nature, and you’ll often find her lifting, hiking, kayaking, and camping.